Writing Successful Web Content
October 27 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
About this event
Great website content can help you achieve your site’s desired results – whether that’s more sales, more signups, or more visitors. But before you’ve put a pen (or cursor, if you like) to page, you have to do your research. This webinar will help you write better content for your website that will appeal to your target audience, as well as search engines such as Google.
- How to write for your target audience
- How to develop a consistent voice and tone for your brand
- The tricks professional copywriters use to create website content that speaks to your ideal client or customer
- What role search engine optimization (SEO) plays in content development
- How often to refresh the content on your website, and whether you need a blog or not
This is a beginner-level webinar, perfect for small business owners at any stage of your website content development.