Writing Killer Web Content: Online Webinar
May 20 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Great website content can help you achieve your site’s desired results – whether that’s more sales, more signups, or more visitors. But before you’ve put a pen (or cursor, if you like) to page, you have to do your research. This workshop will help you write better content for your website that will appeal to your target audience, as well as search engines such as Google.
- How to write for your target audience
- How to develop a consistent voice and tone for your brand
- The tricks professional copywriters use to create website content that speaks to your ideal client or customer
- What role search engine optimization (SEO) plays in content development
- How often to refresh the content on your website, and whether you need a blog or not
This workshop is a free online webinar for main street small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.