Taxation Year-End Filing for Business
January 27 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is hosting a free webinar to help employers prepare and file their information summaries and tax slips at their tax year-end. Topics to be discussed in the webinar include:
- what the tax year-end is;
- remittances and year-end filing;
- who is subject to year-end filing;
- how to ensure proper year-end filing;
- how to report certain COVID-19 relief measures announced in 2020;
- year-end forms (T4, T4A, and others); and
- GST/HST and TD1 considerations
This webinar is for you if you’re:
- a business with remunerated employees; and/or
- a business using the services of non-employee worker or contractor.
You’re invited to submit your questions about year-end filing before the webinar is broadcast. To do so, please visit the registration site on January 18, 2021 between 06:00 EST and 20:00 EST.