- This event has passed.
Social Media Content: Strategy and Planning
May 26 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Social media is a never satiated content beast – it’s always hungry for more! It can be tough to keep up with social media content creation. But if you create and repurpose your content smartly, you can stay ahead of the curve. Discover how in this workshop, where you’ll learn the tricks of how to efficiently plan a month’s worth of social media content in one sitting.
- How to create a content plan that reaches your social media goals
- How to establish the best voice for each of your business’s social media channels
- Tactics and ideas for repurposing content, so creating content doesn’t become your full time job
- How to share content across different social media channels without just copying and pasting
- How to build (and populate) an editorial calendar
- How to create and reuse “evergreen” content