- This event has passed.
SEO Fundamentals: Online Webinar
November 4 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
You have a website, but how do customers find it? You need to drive traffic to your website by making sure your business shows up on Google when customers search. This beginner-level workshop will teach you how to connect your business to customer searches on Google and how to optimize your website and digital presence for Google, without costing you money.
- What Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is and how Google and other search engines work
- How to successfully conduct keyword research so you can choose which keywords will attract the right website visitors
- How to write website content with Google in mind, and how to leverage different types of content to generate the best search engine results
- How listing and ranking websites can increase your SEO power
- How to use social media and links from other websites to improve your Google ranking
- How to measure your SEO efforts to see what’s working and what’s not
This is a beginner-level webinar, perfect for small business owners who have no previous SEO knowledge.