- This event has passed.
SEO 101 for Women Entrepreneurs
April 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
How can you get your business to appear higher in the search rankings when people are browsing Google? Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a strategy each business owner needs to consider for her website.
Join us for a 90-minute workshop with Catherine Colasimone of The Small Social Company to learn more about the basics of SEO.
In this workshop, you will:
– Learn what SEO is and how it works
– Understand the dynamics of web searches
– Recognize the impact of strategic content writing for your web site
– Gain insight on how to maximize link building
– Understand the importance of page optimizations
– Gain tips and tricks to help your web site rank higher on Google
… and more!