- This event has passed.
SBEC Mentoring: Human Resources Help
May 28 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Katherine Englander of Human Resources Partners 4 Business will join us on ZOOM to discuss timely human resources questions including:
• employees who are able-bodied don’t want to come to work – what do I do?
• or they have underlying health conditions and I don’t want them here but have work available – what do I do?
• should I lay off employees or is there another option (workshare)?
• can I lay off my older employees (over 60 years old) – is that ok?
• my employee is on a sick claim and is due back to work in May – what should I do?
• EI or CERB ?
• Bill 186 – Infectious Diseases Emergency Act altering Employment Standards Act
Join URL: https://zoom.us/j/96434320077