- This event has passed.
How to Hire Website and Social Media Help for Your Small Business
September 22 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
When it comes to digital marketing, there are many things you can do yourself. But should you? Do you want to? In this workshop, a digital professional will give you all the tips for getting the most out of your working relationship. If you’re considering hiring a digital pro for website design, development, or social media management, this workshop is for you.
- How to determine what you need before you start looking for help
- What’s a realistic budget for different digital services
- How to search for a professional, and where to find them
- 10 important questions to ask any digital professional
- What should be in your professional services contract
- How to get the most out of your working relationship
This beginner-level webinar is perfect for small business owners who are considering hiring website or social media help.
This workshop is a free online webinar for small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
Webinars will be recorded and available to all registrants.