- This event has passed.
Boost your Profits with Cultural Intelligence (CQ)®
October 14 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Are you and your business prepared to expand and serve a changing and diverse clientele both regionally and globally? If so, how does Cultural Intelligence (CQ)® affect the profitability and performance of your business in the Canadian entrepreneurial landscape and beyond?
In this 90-minute workshop, Elizabeth Hesp of Elizabeth Hesp Coaching & Consulting in Kingston will teach us:
• What CQ® is and where it comes from
• The 10 Global Cultural Values and how they inform your CQ®
• The 4 CQ Capabilities and why they are important to you as a business owner in the multicultural Canadian marketplace.
• The 5 ways you can learn to improve your CQ®. (Yes, it is a learned skill!)
• How to apply your CQ® to increase your business profitability, sales negotiation, performance and personal well-being.
Keep in mind that a lack of cultural alignment or low CQ® can have a negative impact on your business in a global economy. In fact, without cultural alignment, your business may experience:
• A loss of productivity
• Less customer service efficiency
• Communication gaps between you or your team and suppliers and vendors affecting deliverables
• A decrease in service excellence
• A decrease in revenue